Sunday, May 13, 2012

2012-13 NBC Schedule Prediction

With NBC likely to announce its schedule in about two hours, I will try to predict their schedule:
Monday:
8- The Voice (2 hrs.)
10- Revolution

Tuesday
8- The Biggest Loser
9- The Voice Results (2 hr. BL until live shows)
10- Smash

Wednesday:
8- Whitney/ Guys With Kids
9- Go On/ 1600 Penn
10- Law & Order: SVU

Thursday:
8- Parks & Rec/ Up All Night
9- The Office/ The New Normal
10- Do No Harm

Friday:
8- Grimm
9- Chicago Fire
10- Dateline

Sunday (Midseason):
7- Dateline
8- Parenthood
9- Celebrity Apprentice (2 hours)

Midseason: 30 Rock, Community, Animal Practice, Save Me, Next Caller, Infamous, Hannibal, Rock Center (I think that I am dead wrong on my cancellation prediction for this, but that was 'final'), Who Do You Think You Are, Fear Factor, Fashion Star, White Elephant, Stars Earn Stripes

We will see how I did soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment