Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bob's Burgers Renewed for Season 4

FOX renewed Bob's Burgers for another season today.  So far this season, Bob's Burgers is averaging a 2.45 rating, which is up versus last year.  Now, I already consider this the fourth season, but as animation production cycles are weird, the "fourth season" will likely be part of the 2012-13 season and part of the 2013-14 season.  For a press release, please visit:
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/16/bobs-burgers-renewed-by-fox-for-season-4/153331/

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting news for me. I’ve been a fan of the show since its beginning, and I’ve even convinced a few friends that work with me at DISH to jump on board, too—they now rank it above American Dad. Every episode makes for plenty of laughs, so I’ll be saving this entire season to my Hopper. It’s pretty neat to have a DVR with enough memory to record and save everything I want for a busy fall TV lineup. Cheers through 2014 for TV fanatics like me.

    ReplyDelete